POTATOES 35oz / 1kg
ZUCCHINI 35oz / 1 kg
TOMATOES 8oz / 250gr
SPRING ONIONS 4pcs
MIZITHRA 17oz / 500gr
GRAVIERA 8oz / 250gr
MILK 10fl oz / 350ml
SALT & PEPPER
- Cut all the vegetables in round pieces.
- Sprinkle some olive oil at the bottom of a roasting pan and place a layer of potatoes and season them. On top of the potatoes place a layer of zucchini, season them and sprinkle them with some flour.
- Grade both mizithra and graviera and sprinkle half of the quantity on top of the zucchini. Sprinkle all the spring onions, mint and parsley according to your taste.
- Place a layer of potatoes, season them and then place the tomatoes and season them.
- Then again place a layer of zucchini. On top of them sprinkle the rest of both cheeses and sprinkle them with mint and parsley.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and the milk and pure the mixture on top of the veggies. Drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 330F (165C) for 45-50 minutes.