Calamos Supports Greece
GreekReporter.comGreeceFamily Poisoned by Greens, Father Died

Family Poisoned by Greens, Father Died

XXAAASD_695_355A 76-year-old man died on April 28, in the village of Itea near the town of Feres in the Evros region, northern Greece after consuming greens.
Except for the father of the family, his wife and son also ate from the poisonous greens. According to, both of them were transferred by ambulance to the Hospital of Alexandroupolis, where they were incubated.
They are both in serious condition and the doctors estimate that the following hours will be critical for both.

See all the latest news from Greece and the world at Contact our newsroom to report an update or send your story, photos and videos. Follow GR on Google News and subscribe here to our daily email!

Related Posts