Eighteen thousand job positions in its Health services offers Finland, with an average salary of 6,000 euros per month, along with free Finnish lessons, transport and facilitation, even assistance in finding suitable schools for children, but still the interest from Greek applicants remains minimal. The job ad has been uploaded to Greece’s Manpower Employment Organization (OAED) website two weeks ago, through the European Employment Services (EURES) network, and just two Greek doctors have applied for the offered positions so far.
In detail, the EURES and BBi Communication job advert as posted in OAED’s website:
Dentists, General Practitioners, Geriatrics and Radiographers to Finland
BBi is looking for dentists, general practitioners, geriatrics and radiographers in behalf of their public sector clients in Finland.
– Medical specialist in one of the following areas: dentistry, clinical healthcare, geriatric medicine or radiography.
– 3 years of experience within area of expertise, with experience of working with patients.
– Good communication skills with patients and colleagues.
– Ability and motivation to work in a team.
– Interest in further professional development.
– Open mindedness and ability to adapt to new environment.
– Motivated personally and professionally.
– Committed to learning and professional development.
– Good skills in communication and cooperation.
– Willingness to relocate to Finland.
– Willingness to learn Finnish during free intensive language training organized in Greece prior to relocation.
– Degree in dentistry, clinical healthcare or geriatric medicine issued by a University, and for radiography, issued by a University of Applied Sciences within the European Union.
– License to practice the profession in Greece.
– Good English language skills.
– Existing certificates of good standing & EU recognition of degree are considered an asset.
– Any prior skills in Finnish or Swedish language are considered an asset but not required. Free of charge language training will be provided to selected candidates in Greece.
BBi Communication is specialized in language and cross-cultural communication training. Has offices in the Nordics and Spain. Works tightly with several different public and private sector clients and helps their candidates and employees reach their potential when relocating for work – whether linguistically or across cultures.
How to apply:
Send CV and application letter in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of application is November 29, 2014. For further information, please contact BBi Communication Kirsi Melvola, +358 44 7832 383, email@example.com or EURES Vesa Liesivuori, tel. +358 29 504 3618, firstname.lastname@example.org
A similar advert has been posted for Psychiatrists and Clinical Psychologists to Finland.
See all the latest news from Greece and the world at Greekreporter.com. Contact our newsroom to report an update or send your story, photos and videos. Follow GR on Google News and subscribe here to our daily email!