Calamos Supports Greece
GreekReporter.comBusinessKRI-KRI: €20M Yogurt Factory Investment in Northern Greece

KRI-KRI: €20M Yogurt Factory Investment in Northern Greece

kri-kri_factoryGreek dairy company, Kri Kri is moving ahead with a 20 million euro investment in a new yogurt production unit, located in Serres, Northern Greece. This decision was taken after the company’s previous production unit was destroyed by fire in December 2013.
According to a recent announcement, Kri Kri’s investment will be implemented at the company’s premises in Serres and will include the construction of a new production unit, with the necessary storage space, covering a total of 12,000 square meters.
The new yogurt factory will have double the production capacity of its predecessor and in full operation it will employ more than 70 workers.
The announcement also points out that the project has been placed under the provisions of the Development Act 3908/2011, which provides 30% of the project budget in grants. The other 70% will be financed by company funds and long-term bank loans (30%).
The new facility is scheduled to begin operating in the summer.
At the moment, Kri Kri distributes yogurt nationwide in Greece, with upstream market shares, and it also exports to over 10 countries (the Balkans, England, Germany, Italy, France, Holland, Iraq).

See all the latest news from Greece and the world at Contact our newsroom to report an update or send your story, photos and videos. Follow GR on Google News and subscribe here to our daily email!

Related Posts