Greece’s Civil Protection uploaded their movement permits, laying out exactly what activities are permitted during the total lockdown, in the English language late on Monday evening.
The permits are for work or other activities such as like shopping, visiting doctors or visiting people in need. The permits for work must be printed, but for the other activities they can be printed, handwritten or in sms form.
Those going to work must have the below permit from their employer, specifying the exact times one is expected to travel to and from work, and they can use this same document throughout the entire lockdown period.
If workers are freelancers, they must have a statement signed by themselves explaining where they are going and the time period they are expected to be away from home.
The second permit must be filled in when someone goes out for the following six reasons:
- Going to the pharmacy or visiting a Medical Doctor, in the case that this is recommended after consultation.
- Going to a supply store in operation (super markets, mini markets etc), which can not ship or deliver its goods.
- Going to the bank, when electronic transactions are not possible.
- Going to help people in need.
- Going to a ceremony (e.g., funeral, marriage, baptism) under the conditions provided by law; or movement of divorced or legally separated parents in the context of parental responsibility, custody, or visiting rights in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- Physical exercise in an open space or for a pet’s needs; individually or up to 2 people. In the latter case, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters must be kept at all times.Each person must place an X on the specific reason for going out in the following document.
Alternatively you can send an SMS text message from your mobile phone to 13033, free of charge. The SMS text message must be in the following format:
1.) State the letter and number (given above) for the reason you are out and about.
2.) Your full name
3.) Home address