Calamos Supports Greece
GreekReporter.comGreeceExam-less Admission in Greek Universities For Greeks Living Abroad

Exam-less Admission in Greek Universities For Greeks Living Abroad

On Friday, the Ministry of Education published the bill regarding the Greek Education abroad and the admission in the higher education and Institutes of Vocational Training (IEK). The admission in Universities (AEI) and Technological Educational Institutes (TEI) is really interesting.
The bill stipulates: “The departments and schools of the Greek AEI and TEI or the AEI and TEI in Greece can, after following the procedures they have regulated, enroll a specific number of Greek students who live abroad, who have attended for at least ten years a Greek or foreign school abroad and who, in any case, hold a school certificate from a foreign high school or a school of equivalent level. The number of students, the criteria of enrollment and the sum of money which must be paid for the courses will be regulated by the decision of the Minister of Education, after suggestions by the departments or schools.”
The above clauses are also valid for the IEK, according to the decision of the Minister of Education, “which is issued after the suggestion of the General Secretariat of Life Long Learning of the Minister of Education. The Greeks or foreign students enrolled in AEI, TEI and IEK, will take a residence permit in our country according to the terms and conditions which are set by the law”.

See all the latest news from Greece and the world at Contact our newsroom to report an update or send your story, photos and videos. Follow GR on Google News and subscribe here to our daily email!

Related Posts